Shipping and Return Policies
- Most of the packages will be shipped the same business day or the next business day. All Shipping prices on http://www.aquascience.net/ are for FedEx Ground Home shipping within the contiguous USA. Please contact us for all international shipping quotes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special order items might take up to two weeks to ship. In such cases, we will contact you and inform you of the estimated date of shipment.
- All parcel packages will be shipped via FEDEX (primarily) or USPS. Larger pressure tanks and large systems that require a pallet will be shipped via a freight company.
- All shipped products are protected by shipping insurance.
- All products shipped from Aqua Science Inc. are received by the carrier complete and in good condition. Title of the merchandise is passed to the carrier at the time of pick-up and passed to you the customer upon delivery. Therefore, when receiving merchandise from a freight carrier, you must make a complete visual inspection before signing the delivery receipt. Upon completing your visual inspection, please refer to our return policy if the inspection reveals a problem.
- For international shipments, the customer is responsible for any additional Brokerage Fees, Taxes, and Duties that may be applied by the carrier.
- Due to shipper restrictions, we are not able to send pressure tanks to Alaska or Hawaii.
- You must contact us within 3 days of receiving the shipment to receive our authorization before returning any product. Please call at 1-800-767-8731 or email us at email@example.com .
- This policy applies to all customers and is accepted when the purchase is made.
- All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be in the same condition they were shipped in.
- There will be no returns on special order items.
- A minimum restocking fee of $24.95 or 10% of the original cost of the item, whichever is greater, will be charged to the account.
- All items to be returned must be in new and re-saleable condition, and must be in the original packaging and contain all related packing, accessories, guarantees, and instruction manuals.
- Used equipment will not be accepted for return.
- There will be no returns on international shipments.
- There will be no returns on used filter cartridges.
- There will be no returns on New or Used Electrical Components, Ultraviolet Sterilizers, UV Lamps and Quartz Sleeves.
- Return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- If an order is canceled by the customer after an item has shipped, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- We strongly advise the purchaser to insure the returned item as we will not be held responsible for damaged or lost merchandise.
- Warranty returns are subject to the manufacturers’ approval. Shipping charges for both the new and the return item is the customers responsibility.