Goulds Submersible Well Pumps - GS Stainless Steel Series
Goulds Stainless Steel submersible pumps are specifically designed for residential and small municipal water supplies as well as light irrigation applications.
Features & Benefits
- Powered by CentriPro Motors The motors feature built-in lightning/surge protection. All have a 700# thrust bearing as compared to our major competitor's 300# and 650# ratings. The 1/2 - 1 HP, 3-wire and all 2-wire models have on- winding thermal overloads.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Field Serviceable: Units have left hand threads and are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head/Check Valve: Cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability. Two cast-in safety line loops for installer convenience. The built-in check valve is constructed of stainless steel and FDA compliant BUNA rubber for abrasion resistance and quiet operation.
- Motor Adapter: Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
- Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The enclosed upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl® bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
The 'C' designation at the end of the pump model states that the pump has a CentriPro motor.Construction Materials and Model Number Nomenclature
CentriPro 2 Wire, Single Phase Motor Details
CentriPro 3 Wire, Single Phase Motor Details
Electrical Breaker Sizes (2 & 3 Wire CentriPro Motors)