The Superb Wrench filter housing metal wrench is made to replace the plastic wrench that breaks when removing a filter housing unit. The wrench is made out of 7 gauge zinc-plated steel that will not break, bend or strip the housing unit when stuck . The handle is long for extra leverage, and a directional arrow is printed on the rubberized handle with the words "loosen" to prevent turning in the wrong direction. It makes the Superb Wrench virtually indestructible while making filter change easy.
- Replaces SW-3 plastic wrench for keystone, Culligan, Pentek, Plymouth, ace, American plumber and more
- Fits many big blue 10 in. housing
- Inside diameter of 5.93 in.
- Fits the following housing : Pentek 150237, 150239, 150469, and many more
- Fits the following housing : Plymouth Products HD-95
- Fits the following Housings: GE WX5X3002
- Fits the following Housings: Omnifilter B6 and B36
- Fits the following Housings: American Plumber W10-PR / 152014, American Plumber W15-PR / 152016
- Fits the following Housings: Ace Hardware 49561
- Fits the following Housings: Ametek Kleen-Plus HD-10-R50 BBS
Features and Accessories