Features and Accessories
Design has an integral shallow well adapter built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.
- Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
- Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
- Nozzle clean out plug in pump case.
- Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning.
- Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. Diffuser also has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
Tubing and Fittings:
F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant.
Powered for Continuous Operation:
Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
Electro-coated paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
Protected Mechanical Seal:
Special diaphragm design retains water in the casing at all times to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry.
Excellent Air Handling Ability:
After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve.
System ComponentsBasic Pump Unit:
Includes pump with integral shallow well jet (nozzle and venturi), motor, pressure switch and tubing.
Pipe connections: 1 1⁄4" NPT suction, 1" NPT discharge.
Pressure switch: AS4FX preset (30-50 PSI).
- NEMA standard
- 60 Hz.
- 1⁄2 HP, 115/230 V capacitor start
- Single phase
- 3500 RPM
- Built-in overload with automatic reset
- Stainless steel shaft
- Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end
|Motor Horsepower||.5 hp|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
Submersible Poly Pipe in 1" or 1 1/4" Diameters, and PSI rating of 160PSI or 200PSI.