- Features and Accessories
- Performance Charts
- Additional Info
- Product Literature
Features and Accessories
- A single-speed, totally enclosed fan-cooled motor drives the pump with single phase power.
- It is controlled with one dial, and tells you it is working properly by illuminating a single status light. The settings and readouts are basic and easy to understand.
- Electronic components are completely separated from piping and water ways for
- added safety and ease of field repair.
- Each component of the system is specifically designed to work together as one harmonious unit. The result is a complete package backed by an industry leading three year warranty.
|Motor Horsepower||.5 hp|
|Product Videos||AY MacDonald Booster Pump Overview,DuraMAC Residential Pressure Booster Installation|
When do I need a pressure reducing valve for my booster pump?
We recommend using a pressure reducing valve in most booster pump applications with incoming pressure to avoid over-pressurization of pipes and fixtures. Most home plumbing fixtures are rated for no more 85 PSI, and increasing the water pressure above this greatly increases the possibility of damage and leaks.
By using a pressure reducing valve, we regulate the amount of pressure going in to the pump so the pressure won't become too high in the event your public water pressure spikes upward.