Submersible Poly Pipe - 200PSI, 1" Diameter
- EndoPure is produced from PE 4710 resin providing the strongest, most durable pipe available. Product made with PE 4710 resin has a 25% higher pressure rating than PE 3408 pipe.
- EndoPure has a clear core of HDPE providing visible proof of quality and the assurance that no regrind materials have been used to produce EndoPure.
- EndoPure is produced from HDPE resin with a 50 year track record of quality and performance. This is the same resin used for much of the gas pipe installed in the USA.
- EndoPure is entirely compatible with all fittings and connectors made for HDPE water pipe and tubing.
- EndoPure has continuous consecutive footage marks every two feet to assist in installation.
- EndoPure is UV stabilized for protection from sunlight deterioration.
- EndoPure printing is permanently embossed.
- EndoPure is NSF Certified and meets AWWA C901 standards.
- EndoPure is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. Endot is so confident that EndoPure is the best, most durable pipe and tubing available, we provide a warranty with no time limit and a labor reimbursement 3 times that of other plastic pipe and tubing.
Features and Accessories
Material Standards for PE 4710
- ASTM D3350 - Cell Classification
- UV Stabilized Clear Center - 445576D
- UV Stabilized Blue Exterior - 445576E
- ASTM D1505 - Density .949 g/cc
- ASTM D1238 - Melt Index >0.08 g/10 min
- ASTM D638 - Tensile Strength >3600psi
- ASTM D638 - Elongation >740%
- ASTM D2837 - Hydrostatic Design Basis 1600psi @ 20ºC
- ASTM D790 - Flexural Modulus 150,000psi
- ASTM D746 - Brittleness Temp. <-103°F
- ASTM D1693 - Slow Crack Growth Pent >25,000 hours