Submersible Poly Pipe - 160PSI, 1 -1/4" Diameter
Charter PE 4710 Black IDR pipe is the newest generation of piping for water well applications. It provides outstanding physical performance and is listed by NSF for potable water applications. This pipe is joined with insert fittings and clamps and is used for downwell applications. It is available in the same wall thickness that you were used to with PE 3408. The only differece is that it will carry a higher pressure rating than pipe made from PE 3408. /p>
- Produced from PE 4710 resin providing the strongest, most durable pipe available. Product made with PE 4710 resin has a 25% higher pressure rating than PE 3408 pipe.
- Compatible with all fittings and connectors made for HDPE water pipe and tubing.
- Has continuous consecutive footage marks every two feet to assist in installation.
- UV stabilized for protection from sunlight deterioration.
- NSF Certified and meets AWWA C901 standards.
Features and Accessories