Amtrol Inc. invented the first pre-pressurized well tank over 50 years ago. This revolutionary product featured an innovative design using a hoop ring and groove to lock the diaphragm, liner and shell together in a totally unique way.
This tradition of innovation continued with Amtrol’s Next Generation Well-X-Trol, which utilized high strength steel to deliver 150 psig working pressure - 20% higher than competitve well tanks. Backed by an industry leading 7 year warranty.
Now Well-X-Trol is combining its patent-pending Turbulator™ with an antimicrobial liner to deliver Clean Water Technology™ in every tank.
Well-X-Trol - the world’s most trusted brand of well tanks; setting the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
Features and Accessories
NEW Antimicrobial Liner Protection
- Kills over 99.9% of bacteria on contact.
- Safe, Silver-Ion technology only targets active microorganisms.
- Long lasting compound protects water reservoir from biofilm fouling.
- Patent-pending diffuser agitates incoming water stream.
- Water-jet scrubbing action prevents sediment buildup.
- Eliminates stagnant water in VFD applications.
- Helps extend the life of the tank.
- Eliminates threaded valve leak paths.
- Tamper-evident warning label for added safety.
- Deep-drawn dome for double the strength of rolled steel.
- Multi-dome construction for internal bracing.
- Provides internal bracing for added strength.
- Prevents diaphragm over-extension.
- Unique hoop and gring groove design secures the diaphragm, liner and shell for added strength and reliability.
- Exclusive welding process eliminates interior rough spots and sharp edges that can damage the diaphragm and liner.
- The Industry’s thickest diaphragm for extra strength and flexibility.
- Conforms exactly to the shell without stretching, creasing or forming bubbles that could trap water or sediment.
- Meets stringent FDA requirements.
- Provides 100% corrosion resistant, non-metallic water reservoir.
- NSF® International Standard 61 listed for clean, safe water storage with no taste or odor.
- BPA Free
- High grade stainless steel withstands agressive water conditions.
- 20% higher working pressure performance.
- Each tank is pressure tested for added safety.
- Pre-pressurized to 38 PSI (the most common pump cut-in pressure).
- Now standard on all models
- Stands up to the most severe environments.
- Patent pending design is engineered for strength and improved air flow under the tank.
- Allows tanks to be installed directly on cement floor without worry of scratching paint and exposing steel.
- UV resistant material is rugged and will never corrode.
|Connector||1 1/4" NPTF|
|Product Videos||Amtrol Well Tank Basics,Well-X-Trol Next Generation Tanks|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP $864.00OUR PRICE $453.00
MSRP $1,021.00OUR PRICE $605.00
MSRP $1,021.00OUR PRICE $645.00